Delhi Public School Dwarka
Delhi Public School Dwarka
3 June, 2014
71.48% Bachelor of Engineering Information Technology - Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
|Data Structures||System Analysis And Design|
|Operating Systems||Computer Graphics|
|Relational Database Managements Systems||Design and Analysis of Algorithms|
|Object Oriented Technology||Microprocessors|
|Computer System Architecture||Computer Networks|
Objective C 7/10
- Developed a custom UI interface from scratch while simultaneously implementing the features of a Drag Down Bar and Pull Down Table combined in one.
- Used RestKit Open Source Library for JSON interaction with the server.
- Developed a cache system using the CORE DATA for offline content access.
- Used the GPU Image Library to create custom camera filters.
9 March, 2012 - 15 March 2012 Twitminer, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Developed a Machine Learning Algorithm to classify tweets into any two categories with an average accuracy of 95%.
- Developed using C++ and Standard Template Library with a worst case complexity of O(n*144*4*logn).
- Developed algorithm was independent of any input Language and was capable of classifying tweets from any language into any two categories.
- Developed the control script for the main character's flight control based on Accelerometer Input and Screen Tap.
- Developed a waypoint navigation system for the various AI elements in the Game.
- Designed all the individual Game Assets including the Low Poly 3D objects, icons, texture and User Interface.
- Worked on the AI section of the Game, developing AI for various weapons using Free Pascal and implementing algorithms like the A* algorithm.
- Gained experience in Computer Graphics and In-Game Physics.
1 May, 2014 - 3 June, 2014 Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- Developed a Client based on the Bittorrent Protocol for Peer to Peer Media Streaming.
- Used an Asynchronous Event Driven approach based on the Python Twisted Framework.
1 October, 2012 - 31 October, 2012
- Developed a mobile web application with MySql as backend and Objective C as Front End for the iOS.
- Developed a custom XML Parser to transfer messages between frontend & backend.
- Developed the interface using pHp.
- Developed an AI for the game of Tron using the Min-Max theorem.
- Implemented the Flood Fill Algorithm to keep a track of all the connected components.
- Used Voronoi Heuristic to further improve the AI
10 December, 2010 - 1 March, 2011 Software for Education, Entertainment and Training Activities
- Developed 5 iOS platform Applications and contributed ideas to Android Applications.
- Gained experience in the field of Mobile Application Development.
- Gained experience in Objective C/C++ along with the software xCode.
- Developed an AI to play Texas Hold-em Poker against six simultaneous opponents.
- The AI was capable of predicting opponent player's moves based on its past experiences and select the next best move.
- Used the Play Framework to create a JSON API server.
- Developed an algorithm to dynamically generate itinerary with the highest Happiness Index for the User.
- Used the AngularJS Framework to develop a highly functional and interactive UI.
- Developed a Scraper in Python to scrape all the data.